Q&A regarding timepieces
- purchase / installation / use / maintenance / repair / storing / disposal, When you buy a watch / clock,
Question - When you buy a watch / clock
- How should I keep instruction manuals?
- What are the meanings of the marks in the instruction manual of a watch/clock?
- What are a warranty period and the scope of warranty?
- What are the size and weight of a watch/clock?
- What should I be careful about when using my quartz watch (wristwatch)?
- How can I adjust the length of my metal band?
- How should I care for my watch band and what should I be careful about?
- How do I hang my wall clock securely?
Trouble correspondence while using a watch / clock
- Do watches/clocks require periodic checks?
- How should I care for my water-resistant watch and what should I check?
- Why does my radio-controlled watch/clock gain or lose time?
- My radio-controlled watch/clock has suddenly stopped receiving radio waves. Why?
- What are appropriate measures to be taken when my radio-controlled clock cannot display the correct time or a malfunction is observed immediately after battery replacement?
- What should I be careful about when charging the solar-cell?
- My solar-powered watch/clock has stopped. How can I get it return to normal operation?
- Can my solar-powered watch/clock run on ordinary batteries?
- Is it true that ants can enter into wall clocks, table clocks, alarm clocks, and other devices?
- What should I be careful about when handling the battery(ies) of my watch/clock?
- What should I be careful about handling used batteries?
- What should I be careful about accidental ingestion of small batteries and parts?
- What should I do if a baby or a child accidentally swallowed small batteries?