Q&A regarding timepieces - technology / function / performance / name
- What is the definition of a timepiece?
- What is the difference between analogue and digital watches/clocks?
- What are part names of a wristwatch?
- What kinds of watch / clocks are there?
- What is the meaning of each function of a clock?
- What are the meanings of the characteristics of a timepiece?
- What does the accuracy of a watch mean?
- What types of water-resistant watches are there?
- What are anti-allergy watches?
- Are watches/clocks affected by magnetism?
- Are watches/clocks affected by static electricity?
- What is the monitor battery?
- How does a radio-controlled watch/clock work?
- In what environment does my radio-controlled watch/clock receive standard electric wave?
- In how many ways radio-controlled watches/clocks can receive radio signals?
- How long does it take for my radio-controlled watch/clock to complete radio wave reception?
- Can radio radio-controlled watches/clocks receive radio signals anywhere on earth?
- Is my radio-controlled watch/clock affected by magnetism?
- Does my radio-controlled watch/clock have influence on the human body or medical equipment?
- Why don't radio-controlled clocks with analogue displays have any setting stem?
- What is a solar-powered watch/clock?
- What is the power saving function?
- Can my solar-powered watch/clock be charged indoors by the light from a fluorescent lamp or incandescent lamp?
- How many hours should my solar-powered watch/clock be charged for?
- How long can my solar-powered watch/clock run after it is fully charged?
- Does my solar-powered watch/clock require battery replacement?
- How long is the life of secondary cell (rechargeable battery) of my solar-powered watch/clock?
- Can my solar-powered watch/clock be used permanently?